May 1, 2022
I have some sober news to share. Last week I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The good news is that it was caught early enough to treat and I am optimistic that we can fight through this trial and am asking for all of your prayers.
1. Peace for my family, especially for my beloved wife Trish who relies on me to care for her daily.
2. For us to find more caretakers to help us through this battle.
3. The immediate supernatural shrinking of the tumor!
4. Strength and courage for myself so that I can fight through the difficult treatment.
5. For the World History Institute that we would be able to continue to spread the good news of Christ’s Kingdom marching through history.